Monday, November 30, 2009

EVEN LONGER


wow so, it's been soo long, i hate to say that i forgot i had this, not like it matters though because i'm basically the only person who reads this. HUGE loser. a lots gone on, i became a god mother, my fish had lil babies &......i got my neck pierced! i kno exciting life, no need to be jealous. oh & i found this quote that i love. i don't like practice buddhism or anything, i guess i do a little without meaning to do so, anywhoo.

i have yet to express my obsession for SOA, (sons of anarchy for those who aren't aware.) like i've "loved" shows before, but this one takes the cake, i went thru a LOST phase, & don't get me wrong i still love the show, but then i was missing crucial episodes & then i lost the channel it was on yatta yatta. then i became so...lost that i don't even know whats going on really, i'll catch up i assume sometime... anyways back to SOA. i can't miss an episode. i even watch them over & over throughout the week, then when the new episodes on i have to shut off my phone, lock my doors & focus. is that unhealthy? LOL like the obsession started before the show even aired, i'd see the previews & i had already had the show reminder on my phone, cRaZy mEh. oh & look what i found.

ok i'm done being a creep. LATER DAYS