Monday, April 27, 2009

Trypanophobia


so i have to switch to a new doctor b|c my doctor left. part of that process is; the doctor wants my blood work b|c i'm a new patient. SO I REFUSED TO GO. i have been having the abs. WORST headaches, & dizzy spells & i need a doctor, but this asshole is complicating my life. i kno there are people out there who have sickness' and need needles 24/7 but no one bothers asking me why i'm afraid of them. I WAS A SICK AS A KID. so i kno the deal i'm not just a princess who hates needles.

i had alot of medical problems as child. i spent majority of my childhood living in the hospital, with needles constantly pokin & prying at me. tattoos & peircings DO bother me but they aren't poking into my veins ya digg? so those are easier for me to deal w| those were pieces of cakeee.

"Belonephobia can cause significant problems. Individuals frequently complain of the full range of emotional and physical problems typical of a SP, as well as a feeling of "impending doom." Persons afflicted with belonephobia may also go to great lengths to avoid needle-sticks, such as delaying or skipping necessary blood tests, immunizations, dental work, and even life-saving minor procedures such as skin biopsies."
-story of my life HAHAAAA.

(Trypanophobia & Belonephobia are almost one in the same, trypan. is MEDICAL needles only)

i'm gonna go lay in the sun. LATER DAYS. ♥